StillMind offers an effective way to reduce stress and anxiety, develop emotional awareness and deal with difficult thoughts and feelings.
Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way; on purpose, in the present moment and non-judgmentally. It is an excellent solution to the stresses of modern life. It invites us to stop, breathe, observe and connect with one’s inner experience.
StillMind is about:
- Tuning into the present moment, maintaining awareness of your thoughts and feelings right now, rather than reliving the past or imagining the future
- Accepting your thoughts and feelings without judging them- without believing that there’s a right or wrong way to think or feel in a given moment
StillMind assists you to:
- Experience more calm and peacefulness
- Increase self-awareness
- Become less disturbed by and less reactive to stressful thoughts and feelings
- Be less emotionally volatile
- Facilitate better relationships
- Catch self-defeating behaviours and substitute more effective ones
All Holyoake programs are based on a harm minimisation model.