||Vision, Mission and Values
A society where all people afected by alcohol, drugs and other addictive behaviours are respected and supported.
To provide a specialised service for children, adolescents, adults, families and communities seeking assistance to manage challenges associated with alcohol, drugs and other addictive behaviours.
- Integrity - We are honest, ethical and accountable in everything we do.
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything we do.
- Empowerment - We build on people's strengths to inspire self-responsibility and make positive choices.
- Respect - We value the equal worth and dignity of all people, regardless of life circumstances, abilities or beliefs.
- Teamwork - We listen to, encourage and respect each other whilst working together to achieve the best possible client outcomes.
All Holyoake programs are based on a harm minimisation model.