Most relationships will have conflict at times however if the conflict is persistent or affects your quality of life, it can have a negative impact on self-esteem and general well-being.
- Argue all the time
- Don’t communicate well
- Feel like you are moving in different directions
- Feel that there’s no way out
Holyoake’s Couples Counselling is a therapeutic intervention designed to reduce stress and create a more secure connection between partners. We assist couples to:
- Identify negative patterns of communication
- Develop strategies to de-escalate these negative cycles
- Open up communication about emotions and feelings to improve closeness and intimacy
This counselling is available to couples who may or may not be affected by alcohol, drugs or other addictive behaviours.
All Holyoake programs are based on a harm minimisation model.